Thursday 7 March 2013

Week 5 - Idle Pose Extended

So this week I have started to make progress of my extended breathing idle pose. I have really enjoyed making these animations but they proved to be a challenge as I didn't key everything the first time round, so when I played the animation cycle there were a lot of problems arising.

I decided i wanted the breathing to be quite relaxed before everything kicks into an action packed scene.

Below are my initial poses that I have created I will first show the idle breathing then move on to the silhouettes.

Above are the silhouettes of the animation itself, you can see that they are not the strongest poses but they really convey the message of what's going on. You can clearly see the movements, although the riot shield counts almost like an obstruct as its difficult to see the body move in the silhouette's.

The next animation i will move onto will be the kick door animation, where the SWAT character literally kicks the door down, this will be a very interesting process and look forward to honing my skills and producing some excellent animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment